The joker alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joker alliance

the joker Ownage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Odd Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EyeComeAnon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Very Odd Attack Empty
PostSubject: Very Odd Attack   Very Odd Attack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Well, this is very odd. Last night a guy from GOD1 went nuts attacking me. He smashed my defensive forces. Wasn't hard for him. Raided all my materials. That apparently wasn't enough for him though. Over the course of the night he sent hundreds of trebuchets and damn near destroyed my capitol that I've been working on for weeks.

And then.... his account vanished. All my "so and so attacks MyCapitol" now say "attacks MyCapitol" because the "so and so" part is gone. I look on my map and his towns are gone. The abandoned valleys he used to own are gone too.

What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Alpinian-RjC

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Very Odd Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Odd Attack   Very Odd Attack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:11 pm

very odd indeed. this guy must have hold a heavy grudge on you. he waited up to the last hour to make such move... either that or you were just unlucky that he picked you on random.
Back to top Go down
EyeComeAnon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Very Odd Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Odd Attack   Very Odd Attack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:01 am

Alpinian-RjC wrote:
very odd indeed. this guy must have hold a heavy grudge on you. he waited up to the last hour to make such move... either that or you were just unlucky that he picked you on random.

Yeah, I guess so. What happened to him, do you know?

He did his best to trash my village. Not too surprising. He started raiding me and I sent him messages saying our alliances had an NAP and he should stop. When he didn't I said that he has proven he has no honor.
Back to top Go down
Racey
Admin
Racey

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Very Odd Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Odd Attack   Very Odd Attack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:56 pm

maybe hes from america.... or australia and was deleting account.... so killed someone(not everyone comes from your country you know...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very Odd Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Odd Attack   Very Odd Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Odd Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The joker alliance :: Public part :: Bar-
Jump to: