The joker alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joker alliance

the joker Ownage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation

Go down 
+5
starsky69
Trebond
shingshing
arnulft
THEking
9 posters
AuthorMessage
THEking

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm

In a bar (or taverne) i think it's the place to speak and and drink rendeer ! ! !
so, i think do the presentation can be great here Very Happy

I'm THEking king , but i'm alway seeking for a good queen !!
i live in france, next to the greatest ski-station of the world : Courchevel
My real name is charly and i'm 17. I play travian since July 2006 and i have played in the last speed server (before it).
I have a brother who play here to : salocin.

i play here since the first day of the server, but a big fucking pplayer named DEVRAN have steal me my two bigger villages. with my poor capital, i have made Chenouceau in an abonded country where i could grow in traquility, far away of devran...
here, i have known lipaooo, arnulft and cyrre, and help them. i have recovered my 2 first villages and killed this fucking devran.

Now, my friends have made a great ally : JOK. and all Jokers are my friends. i'll help them sa long as i could Wink

king
Back to top Go down
arnulft

arnulft

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi everybody,

So my real name is Arnaud, i´m 26, live in sweden but come from belgium!
I create JoK when THEking ask us if someone could regroup his friends... I was looking for a good ally so i decide to build mine! And it was a great idea

if you want to know more about me just send me a message

See you!
Back to top Go down
shingshing

Number of posts : 61

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 3:15 pm

hi there

i'm shing , a 19-year-old student living in Hong Kong. Having played this game for a little more than a month , i still have lots to learn.

i'm very lucky and glad to meet one guy starsky, we met each other when we had less than 100 pop.

and a nice and strong ally, JOK. hope i can learn some from you guys farao

affraid affraid affraid sunny sunny affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
h3llspaw

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:07 pm

Well ,I am H3LLSpawN (spawn from Hell rabbit ) ..my real name is Kostas and I am 18 years old (gonna give exams to go to a university at last ) .I come from the beautiful Greece ..I REALLY REALLY LOVE SKIIII so theking i am jealous of you Sad .. I play travian for almost a month .. i have 2 accounts , one on server 3 and one on server 2 (on server 2 still one village ..) .Well this is me , GREATMASTAHELLY Razz ..Nice to meet you guys and hope we have lot's of great times together rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trebond

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:11 pm

Greetings Smile

Real Life name is Enok, and location right now is Denmark, where im born and live! Great (very) small Country!
Have played for nearly 1 month, one the Danish server, and here on server3. Smile

Kind Regards
Trebond ..

Ps. Oh, and if some1 need crop or iron then give me an IGM on Travian. Wink
Back to top Go down
starsky69

Number of posts : 50

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Helo everyone,

I'm starsky69, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Belguim. I'm studying communication management and I'm in the second year. Hopefully I succeed this year, then I've 1 year to go. Smile

I was the leader from v.v.v. I've been playing travian for more then 5 moths on the dutch server. And now 1 month on this server.

I'm working together with shingshing, a good guy who helps whenever he can.

I hope that in this new merged alliance we will be helping eachother even better then in v.v.v. AND I want to be in the top 10 alliances(so we have a lot to do)

greetz and if you have some questions, feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Zzims

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:00 am

Helo,

I'm Hazzim. I'm 19 from Malaysia. Still new to Travian, My first exposure to other players was an attack from V.V.V xD lol. consequently I joined them soon after ^^. I'm a defensive player. Thanks shingshing for the Invite into V.V.V which started me in the right direction. Now in JOK hopefully i can help as much as i can Smile Happy to be in JOK Smile

Strength and Honor!
Back to top Go down
Archie76

Archie76

Number of posts : 10

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:03 pm

Hello Everybody!

My name is Chris and I came over from the VVV alliance. I'm 30 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I'm pretty new to this game and have been playing for just over a month now.
Back to top Go down
cyrre

Number of posts : 33

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Hello!
I forgot to post in this thread, anyway..

I'm 21 years, live in Sweden. I'm on my final year in my studies in electrical engineering at the university.

This is the first time I play Travian. At first I was annoyed at THEking because he kept killing my troops. No But after that he has been nice and helped out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Headstr0ng

Headstr0ng

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:43 am

Hello people,
My real name is Ivan,I'm 16 years old and I live in Bulgaria.I like the game and I'm glad that I'm in one alliance with you people...so greetings and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The joker alliance :: Public part :: Bar-
Jump to: